Summer Job Opportunity

Geosciences geosciences at fhsu.edu
Thu May 11 16:13:06 CDT 2017

We have received a request to pass on a summer job opportunity to our students. Anyone interested in utilizing GPS and locational systems or who enjoys working in the outdoors may be interested. Please read the text below and make contact with the representative listed if you are interested.
We are looking for someone to help with our meter change out program. The work will primarily consist of assisting with locating and changing old meters out to new cell read meters. We will be GPSing meter locations and water lines. We are looking for someone familiar with using GPS units and who is detail oriented. The job will last until we are done with the project, probably around three months depending on weather. The job will offer employment of thirty to forty hours per week and expected salary is $10.00 per hour. Our shop is in Ellis, that is where staff will meet each day.
Please send resume to douglasj at eaglecom.net<mailto:douglasj at eaglecomnet>. My phone number is 785-623-1849 if anyone has any questions.

Thank you,   John Douglas

Department of Geosciences
Werth College of Science, Technology, and Mathematics

Department Office, Tomanek Hall RM 233

Fort Hays State University
600 Park Street
Hays, KS 67601